READY TO GET MOVING?
Here’s what you get when we work together:
- A customized approach designed around your unique movement patterns.
- An accountability partner who will honor your pace, personality and individual learning style.
- An advocate for your overall health and wellbeing.
- Expert eyes on your movement patterns and spot-on suggestions for relief.
- Customized meal planning and health coaching to help you reduce inflammation, increase your energy, and maintain a healthy weight for you.
Please note that working with me is a substantial time and financial commitment, and is considered master-level coaching, rather than “personal training”.
Because of the high level of hands-on, customized support I provide, I work with a very limited number of clients on 3-, 6-, or 12-month Membership Plans.
Private Membership Includes:
- Hands-on body conditioning. Sessions include a custom blend of Pilates, yoga, alignment-focused corrective exercises, strength training, cardio coaching, and body awareness techniques.
- Personalized health coaching, meal planning, and meditation support.
- Flexibility to work in-person or via Skype.
- Flexible session lengths to fit your busy lifestyle, and no limit to the number of sessions you can schedule for the duration of your membership.
- No late cancellation fees or lost sessions when life gets in the way.
- Customized resources to use in between sessions (video tutorials & routines, written notes & referrals).
To get started, please request a “Get Moving” Private Session below.
“GET MOVING” PRIVATE SESSION
You’ll walk away with a better understanding of your body and the way it uniquely moves, PLUS clear initial recommendations to help you achieve more strength, grace, and vitality, within the first few weeks.
Here’s what to expect:
- A customized 90-minute movement coaching session to help you work out smarter.
- In-depth discovery of how your fitness, medical history, past injuries, current lifestyle, and daily habits contribute to how you move and feel.
- My expertise on the root causes of physical discomfort, areas of restriction, and where you need to focus.
- A printable “Get Moving” Resources & Recommendations Sheet, so you can take action and get relief right away.
“I finished the Detroit Free Press Marathon pain-free, after weeks of painful training!!”
“Jen’s reputation for having ‘X-ray vision’ is not unwarranted! I’ve noticed a significant decrease in knee pain & hip stiffness. I move with more ease – particularly after long periods of walking, running, or biking.”
MS Exercise Science, Oakland University
“Jen is an amazing teacher and can truly help you live your life fully. I am constantly learning about how my body works and what to do when it’s not working well.”
COO, O’Keefe & Associates