READY TO START MOVEMENT COACHING?
Here’s what you get when we work together:
- A customized approach designed around your unique movement patterns.
- An accountability partner who will honor your pace, personality and individual learning style.
- An advocate for your overall health and wellbeing.
- Expert eyes on your movement patterns and spot-on suggestions for relief.
Because of the high level of hands-on, customized support I provide, I work with a very limited number of clients on 3-, 6-, or 12-month Membership Plans.
Private Membership Includes:
- Flexibility to work in-person or via Skype.
- Flexible session lengths to fit your busy lifestyle, and no limit to the number of sessions you can schedule for the duration of your membership.
- No late cancellation fees or lost sessions when life gets in the way.
- Customized resources to use in between sessions (video tutorials & routines, written notes & referrals).
To get started, please request your “Get Moving” Private Assessment below.
“GET MOVING” PRIVATE ASSESSMENT
You’ll walk away with a better understanding of your body and the way it uniquely moves, PLUS clear initial recommendations to get relief quickly, within the first few weeks.
Here’s what to expect:
- A customized 90-minute assessment of your current fundamental movement patterns.
- In-depth discovery of how your fitness, medical history, past injuries, current lifestyle, and daily habits contribute to how you move and feel.
- A follow-up laser movement session with me (in-studio or Skype).
- My expertise on the root cause of your pain, areas of restriction, and where you need to focus.
- A printable “Get Moving” Resources & Recommendations Sheet, so you can take action and get relief right away.
“I finished the Detroit Free Press Marathon pain-free, after weeks of painful training!!”
“Jen’s reputation for having ‘X-ray vision’ is not unwarranted! I’ve noticed a significant decrease in knee pain & hip stiffness. I move with more ease – particularly after long periods of walking, running, or biking.”
MS Exercise Science, Oakland University
“Jen is an amazing teacher and can truly help you live your life fully. I am constantly learning about how my body works and what to do when it’s not working well.”
COO, O’Keefe & Associates