MORE ACTIVE. LESS PAIN.
“10 Keys To Peak Performance & Productivity”
This downloadable self-assessment is designed to help you create a sustainable high-performance lifestyle with fewer aches and pains.
You’ll also get exclusive email invitations to workshops and live events.
A SMARTER WAY TO FEEL FIT AND ACTIVE
I’M JEN FIANDT, AND I’M A HEALTH COACH & MOVEMENT SPECIALIST.
For over a decade, I’ve helped hundreds of savvy women feel strong, agile, and energized.
But they start out just like you, unable to move and live optimally for a variety of reasons:
- Arthritis & joint stiffness
- Balance issues
- Muscle imbalances & poor posture
- Sports & fitness injury
- Scoliosis & other spine conditions
- Osteopenia & osteoporosis
- Prenatal & postpartum challenges
- Joint replacement
- Back & neck pain
- Neurological & autoimmune conditions
I BELIEVE GRACE AND VITALITY ARE 100% POSSIBLE FOR YOU, NO MATTER YOUR AGE OR HISTORY.
You’re not slowing down any time soon, but your body doesn’t respond to exercise the way it used to. Whether you are an avid golfer or just want to roll around with your grandkids without pain, I can help you get back to a life you LOVE.
“My pain is almost gone, and I’m resuming my professional golfing career.”
“I feel more comfortable walking, sitting & sleeping than I ever thought possible!”
HR/Payroll Manager, Blue Water Trucking
“I am able to get back to heavier weightlifting, and I am more cognizant of what to focus on during lifting.”
Senior Director, Administration, Perinatology Research Branch
Wayne State University
HEALTH & MOVEMENT COACHING CAN HELP YOU:
- Feel strong, at ease, and confident in your body as it changes over time
- Mitigate stress as you become more mindful and centered
- Maintain a healthy weight for your body
- Prevent bone density loss
- Get back to your optimal energy levels
- Know your body’s pain points, the root causes, and what to do about them
- Enjoy better balance and flexibility
- Improve your posture with subtle but powerful adjustments in the way you move
- Reduce aches, pains, and stiffness in your joints
- Find a physical activity that suits your personality
GET A SNEAK PEEK INTO MY PRIVATE SESSIONS.
“I have less pain for my active lifestyle. Jen is easy to work with and produces life-changing results.”
O’Keefe & Associates
“In just a few sessions with Jen, I’ve moved from living in my head to an awareness that I have a body, and that body matters to my health, wellbeing, and cognitive performance.”
Kerry Ann Rockquemore
CEO, National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
“Jen is straight talking and profoundly interested in and knowledgeable about how the body works. My husband and I have found that her intuitions are always spot-on.”
History Teacher, college prep day school